Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MUCH NEEDED UPDATE

A lot has changed in my life and consequently, so has a lot with this project and all. SSF Tapes is definitely still a thing, just been super busy. But so here's what is up.

I deleted the bigcartel page because it was just become a hassle to keep updated and I honestly don't feel much like using an online store. It's really impersonal, plus cost me money.  You can still order using paypal though, so not much has changed. You'll just have to use this page. Check out the new "DISTRO" page on the sidebar to see what I've got in stock.

Cabeza Twins is going on tour August 9th through August 15th and will have a new cassette out by them. We'll have a release show before we leave so stay updated! Check out our page and the tour dates, also on the side bar. We only did 30 of the original and seeing as we've played about 7 shows or something now, we are all out.

Kill Yr Parent's Garden #7 is definitely still in the works. It's going to be a lot MORE than the last issues, and so because of that, I decided it was time to go full-size. Stay tuned!

I'm also booking shows and still keeping with updating Deep Space so check it out and see what you can get in to around here!

Also, I'm building up the distro a bit more so if you have a sick zine or tape you wanna trade or have me buy off you wholesale and I like it, get in contact! Sorry, I don't distro vinyl. It's too hard to move around here.

THE KiDS WiLL HAVE THeIR PLUR,
Macklin