Saturday, March 23, 2013

L(A)TE MARCH UPDATE

What's up!!! CZF was a blast! Lately I've been focusing a lot in playing in bands and not so much on SSF/KYPG stuff. My hardcore band, Cabeza Twins, just played our first show last night in Cary and it was a blast! I am also in a mathy punk band called Deep Field (fuck the nu-metal band) and we'll be playing shows soon enough! Also, I have been working on a solo noise project that will be unleashed on uninterested ears in no time. I'm here to ruin the party. Demo tapes whenever...

I've been putting a lot of effort also in to booking shows in the McHenry and Lake County area. Check out what's happening on this constant endeavor of mine... deepspacediy.blogspot.com.

I am starting Kill Yr Parent's Garden #7 as we speak... I'm thinking this one will be full-sized. It's going to be a lot of me talking about DIY punk, but not bands specifically. What do you care? Don't get yr hopes up cos it could be a while. I have a job and go to school and shit, yknow?

Anyways, always stay punk always.

- Macklin

PS: ACIDIC TREE "Dead On Our Feet" tapes are out of print, but you can get the same songs on a 7" now from Turn of the Century Records or them directly! They are super productive and busy being good so go see them!