Wednesday, January 30, 2013

INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE

Whoa, so the internet/mail order punk community wasn't messing around about these new soaring international postal rates. Unfortunately, I will have to succumb to the trend and raise the shipping prices for international. This sucks, but there's no way around it. Several dollars more, total bummer.

Sorry to my home dawgs abroad: Germany, Canada, New Zealand, etc. But, I still heavily encourage trades, and will still trade with my brothers and sisters in other countries. If your total ends up coming out crazy and you can't justify spending it, give me something else of equal worth. I'm also a big fan of old and new zines, old vhs', records and tapes. Tape for tape, record for record, zine for zine (as long as it's of equal worth/pages.)

Write me a letter! I will definitely respond (I always do.)

- Macklin

PS:  I don't know how to price tapes yet, so get them while you can! Yknow, before I wise up.