Sunday, December 23, 2012

SERIOUSLY NEEDED UPDATE

I must have forgot I had this page! Well anyways here's what's up...

KILL YR PARENT'S GARDEN #6 is done! I had printed 20 copies but I'm already out. There will be more soon but I'm flat broke at the moment so give me time. If you want to speed up the process, buy something from me! What's inside you ask? VEGAN SKATE BLOG interview, THINK CTHONIC interview, IAN MACKAYE/THRASHER reprint interview, MUSKEGON SHOW review, CHICAGO DIY SPACE DIRECTORY, good amount of band features, reviews, tons of photos, etc. This zine is over 50 pages, all for $3!

I also have done a split end of the year zine with some good friends of mine! The Best of 2012 zine and mixtape is 1/4 sized and a collaboration between myself, Max The Life (As Boredom Sets In zine), TylerxBonam (Potential Friends zine), and Jack Brockman who did the Ravaged Ideals comp!
I believe the mixtape will be 90 minutes long. Get your hands on this shit once its available!

I will definitely have a table at Chicago Zine Fest this March, which is gonna be awesome. I'll be sharing with Max again. Come see us, we'll be next to some friends and we're a little bit wild.

PS: I am out of Sproink #8. BUT! I have copies of the sick debut of GOFFO zine out of Long Beach. If you're into punk, graffiti, fgfs, skating, and the likes, this zine rules! Get it from me for super cheap.

PHOTOS COMING SOON

PSS: If you live in McHenry County, go see my photo in the student show after break, woot woot!!